Friday, April 5, 2013

BYOC!!!


Thanks to Draz  for giving me something to write about this week!!!
We answer 5 little questions - some serious, some silly - to give our blogging brains a break and to get to know each other better.  Copy and paste to your own blog and ENJOY!!

1. Tell us something that you want to do or wish you could do but you continue not to do it for fear of judgement or failure or of what others may say or do?


I would quit my job and open up a little gift boutique! I've always been obsessed with paper, stationary,  bags, little happys, but money and fear of failure will pretty much always take over. 

2. What’s your favorite pizza topping and brand?

I'm boring - pepperoni and sometimes add a little mushroom! We have Grimaldi's here and I LOVE it!!! I think it's local to AZ and it's wood fired pizza.. so good. Rosatti's comes in a close 2nd. In chicago - it's def Lou Malnati's. Everyone goes crazy over Ginos, Giordano's and Uno/Due, but Malnati's is really the best! 

3. If you could go back in time but only as far as five years – would you go or not go and why?

HELL NO!! Let's recap - 5 years ago we were just in the midst of the great Stull depression. I wouldn't wish that time on anyone. I'd say the last 4 years have been some of my best so I'm fine not going back! 

4. Who is your favorite Disney princess and why?

This is a funny question b/c I've honestly never thought of having a favorite Disney Princess. I'm not a huge fan of any of them, we are lucky I even know who they are but since I know Kennedy, I know them by default - I think one of them is Aurora and isn't there a Jasmine?? 
The only other one I know of is the newest girl in crown - Sofia the 1st. So, I"ll go with her, she's my favorite!! 

5. Repeat Question – summarize your week!

This week was decent. WorkWise, as always, it was busy busy!! I had 17 people at my house on Easter Sunday so that was fun! Then, my Bro, SIL and kids came in on Sunday night and have been here all week so that's been fun! Tonight we are having more people over and this weekend is packed with lots of stuff as usual. I can barely stop and take a breath! 
I did get to see my Dr this week and got a fill. I'll write about that next week some time, but it's all good!  I'm ready for my WL to really kick in and start seeing some good results. 
Next week, my girlfriends come in for Shannon's bachelorette party and I'm super excited about that! 

have a great weekend! 
xo, js

2 comments:

  1. Ha - the great Stull depression. Have fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew...you are a whirlwind social butterfly...can't wait to meet up! Spinatos is my favorite...think its over in your neck of the woods..sort of at least I go over by shea and 101

    ReplyDelete