This Week's Weight: 243.5
Loss: 2.4
Woot Woot!!! I am super excited about this considering the weekend that I just had!! Finally, things are moving in the right direction for me!!
So, let's quickly recap my past weekend... I will not share all the details but let's just say, we gave the movie "The Hangover" a run for it's money.. plus, some things are just better off left unwritten or published on a public forum!!!
My girlfriends arrived on Thursday evening from Chicago and LA. Shannon's aunt Michelle came from Seattle on Friday morning. Friday, we just hung out at my house and sat in the sun, chatting and gossiping. There may have been some beer and dancing involved as well.
The "moms" of the group.. Me, Margo and Angela
Friday night we put on our cute duds and headed into Old Town Scottsdale for dinner and drinks.
Me, Shannon, Angela, TMac (in front), Michelle and Margo in back
Me and the bride to be
us girls taking a break from dancing for a minute
me and TMac.. the bridesmaids..
We hit up quite a few establishments and there may have been way too many drinks consumed by the author of this blog. And that's all I'm going to say about that.
Saturday morning, we went to the Fairmont Princess resort here and laid by the pool all day. Since Shannon works for Fairmont, we got a really sweet deal on a cabana and f&b package. I pretty much moved from chair to cabana to pool to chair to cabana all day. We had all planned to do dinner on Saturday night but the previous night's activities wore us out so we just ordered in and were in bed by 9! Totally lame but Friday night did us 40+ year olds in!!
I know I say this all the time, but these girls are really the best. I've never met a group of fiercely loyal people to each other... there's nothing that we wouldn't do for each other. Shannon definitely had a great time and I know that she loved every minute of it, which was the plan!!
So, 26 days until the wedding. I'm bummed I will not have met my 20 lb loss by the time the wedding rolls around but I'm feeling pretty good about how my dress looks on me and I'll keep working at it until then and after. I'm heading back for another fill next week and hopefully that will get me closer to the green zone and I'll continue moving downward.
I'm thinking I'm seeing two of my faves Jenn and Elizabeth this weekend! Need to firm up our plans but it'll be great to see them!!
Hope everyone is well!
xo,js



we better be seeing each other Sunday...I am counting on it!!!!!!! Love the pics..you all look like you are having a blast!
ReplyDeletenice loss!!! glad you had a great time :)
ReplyDeleteAwww - you look so happy and pretty in all the pics!
ReplyDeleteGreat loss Congrats!! Looks like a great time! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun weekend! And GREAT LOSS!!!!
ReplyDeletewow! A loss on the scale and a super fun girls only weekend, doesn't get much better than that right? yay you!
ReplyDeleteI bet you had a great weekend. Congrats on the loss!
ReplyDelete-Honeybee
http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com