Hey all! hope you all had a pleasant long Memorial Day Weekend!! We were on the go non-stop.. had two baseball games (Brewers v. Diamondbacks), had some people over for a BBQ on Sunday and then went to some friend's house on Monday.. I need a little vacation from my long weekend!! It sure was fun though!!
So, I was able to move my ticker down again back to where I started a couple of weeks ago. Not sure how I managed to lose 2 lbs last week, but I'll take it. I'm back full swing into Pilates and have been doing better on my walking (still need to step up that cardio!) I'm thinking of taking the Zumba class at Lifetime starting in a couple of weeks. You all may remember that I was obsessed with Zumba (ok, really just the instructor) a few summers back. I miss it! My ankle is still hurting a bit and is still swollen and as yet undiagnosed, so I'm going to wait another couple of weeks and then go for it.
Major NSV and I cannot believe I'm going to post this picture. BUT, you all know about my fear of the shorts?? Well, I've been branching out a little this year and since it's hotter than balls here usually, I decided to buy a couple of pairs. Well, I have worn them while out walking Mac but not really in any sort of public setting (except for the one Brewers game in March in which I thought I was going to die of heat!) but I wore them out to our friend's BBQ on Monday. And guess what?? The Earth didn't shake, the world moved on.. and I was fine. I even got a couple of compliments that I was looking pretty good. I look at this picture and don't see the large and in charge person that I once was. I see things that definitely need fixing and I know I'm going to get there eventually when I can look at myself and be 90% happy with what I see.. I'll get there..
(please don't mind that horribly messy room! It's one of our guest rooms that needs a little love but since it's on the first floor, it ends up getting all the junk thrown into it!! )
Hubs is on his way to Milwaukee this weekend so it's Mac and I on our own for the first time ever. Not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous. Tim is such a good hands on dad and he's good at taking some of the parent duties over on the weekends. Add to the fact that I'm convinced that my child currently hates me b/c he whines non stop with me but happy as a clam with Daddy, I'm going to be trying to keep pretty busy!! (I know he doesn't hate me really, he is teething, but could I get a smile every once in a while?? or a happy to see me hug??)
No blog would be complete without your dose of Mac! Funny that I even got this picture b/c he had these glasses on for about 2 seconds.. he was trying to get them off when I snapped the pic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I'm glad you're letting yourself wear shorts- you look great and you'll be so much more comfortable! I remember going through the same thing.
ReplyDeleteAlso, my guest rooms look way messier for the exact same reason-- where else do I put the junk before I store it away for good?
Your legs look hot!!
ReplyDeletePS...I see the iron board got relocated! Ha.
You look fabulous in the shorts!! I do not care for shorts either....LOL But I am beginning to get really nice looking legs I am told...so who knows. Where did you find yours I love them?
ReplyDeleteYour little man is so darn cute!
You look great!
ReplyDeletelol! I am not a short person because I feel no-one wants to see my cottage cheese legs but YOU look skinny...normal...not even fat! I hate it when my hubby goes out of town..I miss the adult convo and it is a lot of work doing it yourself...total respect for the single mom here!
ReplyDeleteI think you look great in the shorts...nice legs!!! You should wear shorts and skirts more often!! :)
ReplyDelete