Friday, May 11, 2012

BYOC!


BYOC!!!

It’s Friday!! That means it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! brought to us by the Draz.  We answer a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog if you so desire and have fun!

1. Are you a “wake up on the first beep of the alarm clock” or a “hit the snooze button 50 times before you get up” kind of person? Is your alarm clock set to the right time?

• I generally will hit snooze a couple of times but lately, I get up around 5 when Mac wakes up and feed him and then put him back down and then just lay in bed until around 6ish..when I get up and start getting ready. Literally, my goal each day is to get myself ready before he wakes up again..  I like the challenge of it all! :)

2. Do you decorate for any holidays other than Christmas?

• Not really. I would love to be the type of person who has decorations for every holiday but I just can't get myself motivated to do it. I decorate for Christmas and that's about it.

3. Would you consider yourself a spontaneous fly by the seat of your pants kind of person or a massive OCD controlling planner kind of person or someone in between?

• I used to think I was a spontaneous type until Mac showed up but looking back, I really wasn't. I'm a planner, not in an OCD way, but I do like to know what I'm doing a month from now..  When I go on vacations, depending on the place, I generally just go with the flow.

4. Tell me some of your MUST have hair products that you use consistently….you know - share your “hair routine”. 

• I'm really into Bumble and Bumble products (mainly b/c my friend/hairstylist Jordana bamboozles me into buying them!) but I wash/condition every day and then use their "Straight" gel/serum. I blow dry with big round brush and then use their "brilliantine"smoothing cream and some hairspray and then I'm done.. I am quick and can usually get my hair done in like 7-10 minutes.

5. Repeat question: How was your week and what are your upcoming weekend plans?

• Dear God, my week and the last two weeks have been rough.  First I hurt my back, then we went to San Fran where Mac got sick, finally he was diagnosed with Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (they seriously need to come up with a better name than that!) which spread through his daycare like wildfire. He's better but then I came down with a horrible sore throat  (big white bumps on my tonsils) so I went to get checked out yesterday and thankfully it's not strep but just something viral. I feel way better today so I'm hoping our weekend plans include all of us feeling great again! 
We are pretty much going to lay low and relax and get our house cleaned up since we have done nothing all week since we got back from our trip!!  Sunday, we are going to Mother's Day brunch with our friends and then just going to hang in the pool. It's going to get up in the 100s this weekend!  YIKES!! 

And just to show how immature I am, this morning when I walked into our cafe downstairs, I saw this sign..  made me chuckle.

Have a great weekend!! 

1 comment: