Hey all, here are the most random 10 things I'm thinking about today..
1. I love Moscow Mules. Have you ever tried one? It's a delicious mix of Vodka, Ginger Beer, Splash of Lime and Mint.. absolute perfection in a tin cup. Problem is, it's so refreshing that you suck them down and then after about 4 you realize you have had too many..
2. I have a horrible headache today.. may be b/c I had 2 of the above last night at happy hour with my work girls.. I'm a serious lightweight these days..
3. Now that my back is feeling better, of course my body feels the need to send some pain to another region.. and the lucky recipient is my ankle. Seriously, woke up the other day, walked down the stairs and boom, ankle starts hurting. It's swollen today for some reason. Not sure what I did but usually I don't seem to have to "do" anything to have an injury!!
4. I love my wedges I'm wearing today.. could also be contributing to the additional pain my ankle is experiencing though. In my defense, these comfies have a pretty tall platform so the height really isn't too much!
(oh and that's not the ankle that actually hurts.. i have thick ankles!)
5. For Mother's Day, Timmy (and Mac) went out and picked out a purse for me. Now, truth be told, poor Timmy doesn't have a very good record of picking things out of the clothing/purse/accessory department, so when he handed me a Macy's bag, I got a little nervous. It's always a little uncomfortable to open something up that is so clearly not your taste but is so thoughtful at the same time that you don't want to hurt said Husband's feelings. I had said a few weeks prior that I was needing a fun summer purse b/c I've been carrying my diaper bag/purse around since Mac was born... so off he and Mac went to Macy's in search of the "fun" summer purse. I was shocked when I opened this:
I LOVE It! and it's exactly what I was looking for. Very fun! He was so proud! Love those boys!
6. Anyone else reading "50 Shades of Gray"? I admit, I bought into the hype and downloaded it. It's racy, but the writing is horrible and honestly, I'm not sure I can move on to the next one. I hate how the first one ends so that you almost have to buy the 2nd and then probably the 3rd. I wanted it to be over. It got to the point that I was skimming through the sex scenes b/c there are so many of them. Michelle and I are on the search though for who would play Christian in the movie version if there is one.. I mean, I picture him to be VERY HOT!
7. Anyone else still watching Grey's Anatomy? Tonight's the finale and I love their finales. I still love that show, but have a feeling I might be alone in watching it! I'm also pretty sure I'm the last human who watched Desperate Housewives b/c after the series finale on Sunday night, NO ONE was talking about it.. hmmmmm
8. No big plans for this weekend except to try to stay cool. I think we are firmly in the consistent 100+ degree days here on the sun. Hoping my pool is warm enough to spend some time in it.
9. So, of course after I make my big commitment to hitting my goals, I haven't lost an oz all week! could also be the liquid dinner I had last night that's clearly not helping my situation.
10. I'm scheduling my very first mammogram for some time this month. I've had the order from the DR since November. Not sure why I keep putting it off, but I guess I'm just nervous. I need to do it, I'm 40 and need to just get it over with.
Hope you all are well and have a good weekend!!! xo,js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love the bag and I'm with you as far as DH goes. I thought I was the only one who watched! Very bad show finale in my opinion. I will also be watching Greys with you tonight!
ReplyDeleteSo excited about the Grey's finale tonight!!! I wonder who won't survive the crash??
ReplyDeleteCute bag! I'm hoping to hit the pool this weekend too. I'm kind of a wuss...it has to be really hot before I get in...I think we're there.
ReplyDeleteI still watch Grey's and will be watching it tonight too! I had to stop for awhile because every time their beepers went off I'd have a PTSD moment, but now that I'm not on call anymore, I love it again!
ReplyDeleteLove the bag and I MUST GO GET THOSE SHOES!!!!!!!!! You have to post where you bought them..pretty please??
ReplyDeleteI think Oprah and Gail drank those Moscow Mules on the camping episode...been wanting to try them ever since. Your ringing endorsement means I should!
#6 = CHANNING TATUM
ReplyDeleteAs for DHW I was right there with you til the end. Thought the finale was lame I have to admit.
As for Grey's love the show, but I hated the finale. I cannot believe they killed Lexy. I was very disappointed, as I thought Derek was leaving the show, and felt it would be him. LOL
Gotta love those cliff hangers.
I love the bag it is so cute!
MK is my fav purse to buy followed by Coach -nice
ReplyDeleteAlexander Skarsguard is my Christian. He is from True Blood
I watched desperate Housewives it ended good.
Grey's really a plane crash I'm irritated !