I love reading the BYOC's that Drazil does but I rarely do them, but don't have much to say lately, so here goes!!
1. Since I talked about psychics this week - I'm curious....if you could see one for free and you could only ask one question - what would it be?
* I'm not sure.. I'm totally on the fence about psychics.. I would love to go see one but I'm scared of what I'd find out. The only one I've ever seen was at a company event and I asked her if I'd have kids ever and she said yes, a boy.. but I mean, she had a 50/50 chance of getting that right!!! I guess if I did ask one, I'd ask if my future was long and healthy.
2. What's your favorite ice cream flavor and topping?
* MMM Ice Cream!! I love Mint Chocolate Chip, but if I'm putting toppings on ice cream, I'd go chocolate with either granola, M&Ms or just whipped cream!
3. What's your preferred method of working out? DVDs, an external gym, gym inside your home, classes?
* Currently it is reformer Pilates but I also love to walk/run outside.. I hate the treadmill. If I'm at the gym, I do the elliptical and weights.
4. If you work outside the home or if you ever did or will in the future - do you think it's better/easier to work with men or woman? Who do you work mostly with now?
I work with both. I do feel like sometimes it's easier to work with men b/c you don't get the whole catty bitchiness that you get with women. HOWEVER, where I work, the men are such divas that the drama they have (which is usually minimal) sometimes is worse than the ladies. I do like the women I work with though!
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Real Life is good. Mac is now waking up every night at 2 which is annoying, but oh well, he's a baby. So, I'm a little more tired than normal. My Aunt and Uncle have been staying with us for the last couple of nights which has been fun. I don't get to see my family much so when I do, it's always a treat!
Blogland is good - seems like everyone is excited for BOOBs! So am I !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's funny to me that all of us are responding the same way to the male/female coworker question. But it just occurred to me that if well think female coworkers tend to be bitchy and catty...just doing the math...that means some of us probably are too! Nah...that can't be it. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou know - I almost forgot how much I love granola on my ice cream. I need to do that again.
ReplyDeleteYum I love granola on my ice cream..toppings toppings toppings. Oh the dreaded wake up in the middle of the night and then they seem to get in a routine of it. ughh I tried to tire johnny out really good the next night so that I could break that habit otherwise he would continuously get up at 2:00am. Good Luck!
ReplyDelete