Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Staring at a Blank Page..

That's what I've been doing for at least a 1/2 hour this morning.. I've been wanting to blog, but really haven't had much to talk about.  Life is just happening.. nothing overly exciting, nothing overly dramatic, just happening.

Mac is good. He's up on all fours but can't really figure out the whole moving his arms and legs into a crawl yet.  He's VERY vocal, meaning he found his voice and can't wait to hear himself (scream) every morning and all throughout the day! He's going to his first baseball game this weekend and hopefully he likes it b/c there are many more in his future this month alone!! 

I'm good.. just pluggin along with work and life.  I'm still really into Pilates and am getting so much better and stronger at it.  I even have been surprising myself with some of the things/moves I've been able to do.

My weight loss is slow as usual but I'm losing. I have big goals this year in that area so I'm hoping that I can meet them.

Got really excited when i saw the BOOBs post yesterday. I'm totally in!! Being that most of my besties live in Chicago, I'm going to make a big trip out of it so I can make both BOOBs and spending time with my girls happen! I'm pretty sure I have my roomate but I need to confirm with her since we haven't texted about it in a while.  Will email the BOOBs planners soon!! So excited to meet so many  of you!!

My AJ and UB are arriving tomorrow night and staying with us for a couple of nights. Super excited to see them and give them big hugs!

Hope you are all well. I promise a more exciting update with pics next time!

xo,js

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you! I will be in Phoenix the middle of June for my son's wedding. I am hoping to call you so I can see you and that precious baby Mac ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting! I'm sure he'll like baseball just fine and sprnig training is perfect even once he's mobile because you could get lawn seats and just let him go (as opposed to at BOB). Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! I am thinking about going to BOOBs this year and I would LOVE to meet you.

    ReplyDelete