So, if any of you are long time readers, you may remember this Post where I excitedly shared that I bought a pair of shorts for the first time in what, like 10 years?? Well, said shorts sat in my drawers for almost 2 years, until yesterday, when I was looking for something to wear to go to the baseball game and I pulled them out and GASP, I actually wore them (they fit, but were a little big!) not only to the game but out and about running errands. And, I didn't look too shabby in them (thank you Pilates!) Although, I did blind a few people with my paleness. Baby Steps, people, Baby Steps...
that is all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, I think you need to give yourself a one year grace period! You were a little pre-occupied ya know...making that little cutie pie!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I blind people with my paleness too...I was at the gym earlier and looking around at people wearing shorts, bc it's gorgeous in NYC today. I just went "uh uh...no way!"
Isn't Pilates great though?? I don't ever wanna stop!!!
Picture please!!!! Way to go!
ReplyDeletegood for you!!! GASP shorts...I am still too scared!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo! That is awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteGreat site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.
Thanks and have a great day!