Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Where does the time go??

Geez Louise, I just looked at my blog and noticed I hadn't made a post in over two weeks.. time is flying by these days. Not sure what is the cause - could be that I'm busy at work, could be that I have a 8 month old, or could be that there's just not enough time in the day... either way, I've not had a lot to talk about so I'll just check in!  (bullet style)

* Mac is doing great! He started crawling a couple of weeks ago and now it's just us running after him most of the time.. he rarely wants to be held, he needs to be FREE!!  It's actually really cute. He had an ear infection a couple of weeks ago and was prescribed Amoxicillan, well, about 5 days in, poor guy developed a horrible rash from head to toe, soooo, much like his mama, he's allergic to any "cillan" medicines.. He's doing much better this week so that's good. Here are a couple of pics since I've not been on in a while:
Our friends Gillian and Brian and their boys (Owen and Declan) were visiting us a couple of weeks ago and Mac LOVED hanging with the boys!! 

See, I can crawl!!! and I can look like a maniac while doing it!!! 
I've also figured out how to steal the remote and turn the TV on and off!! 

*We've had quite a few visitors this past month and are expecting more this upcoming week! My Aunt Joan and Uncle Bill were in town a couple of times while on their way to Tuscon for a few weeks. It was soo nice to hang out with them!  Our friends Gillian and Brian were also here (can't remember if I mentioned that in a previous post or not) with their boys - very fun!! And this weekend, our friends Jamie and Gerald arrive with their 3 kids from Chicago. I'm betting it's going to be a little chaotic at the house, but it'll be so fun!!  

*I have a big athletic supporter this past week!  While my beloved Spartans took a dump during the Sweet 16, I at least got to witness it!! They came through Phoenix and my friend Jen1 and I jumped at the chance to spend a million dollars going to watch the two teams we both root for (MSU and Marquette) completely play like they were in the Midwest High School BBall Championship game.. SERIOUSLY, it was depressing but the experience was worth it I guess!!!  We also took a 1/2 day the day before and went across the street to see the Brewers play the Diamondbacks (or should I say, play the most boring game ever and neither team score during a game!)  It was a gorgeous day and we got a little much needed sun on our faces (I'm still burned in one spot and am peeling like a mo-fo!)  So, at current count, I've been to 6 Brewers games this season and have 2 more until Spring Training is over (thankyoubabyjesus!) 
Before the big blowout when I was excited to be there!!! 

The Jens enjoying a much deserved day off at the ball park! 

Timmy and I on St. Patty's day at one of the many Brewers games we have been to! 

* I think I'll leave it at this for now but I still have a LOT to talk about now!  Until next time! 
Have a great weekend and hope you are all doing well! 
xo,js


5 comments:

  1. missed you glad your back! Great pics...he is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you're having a good time! Mac is cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you're having a good time! Mac is cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and Mac is so cute! At least he can lift his belly off the floor to crawl (LOL)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous at how often you get out and about! I never go anywhere. LOL.

    Mac is adorable, as always! I am also allergic to the cillan medicines. We can start a club :)

    ReplyDelete