Sad: My baby boy started daycare this week (yesterday)
Happy: He seemed to do well and my heart didn't hurt too much while he was gone!
Sad: My 12 weeks of maternity leave are coming to an end on Thursday
Happy: I will be rejoining the land of the adult conversation!!! I'm actually excited to go back to the land of adult conversation!!! And having a schedule that doesn't involve diaper changes and feeding and cleaning my house!
Happy: My girlfriends came to visit a couple of weeks ago to meet and hang out with Mac.
Sad: They left!!! Seriously, I have the greatest group of friends in the world. I don't think I'll ever meet people like these girls. They just get me and there's no expectations, no drama, just caring friendship and tons of fun!
Sad: My weight is slowly moving down but I'm still not in much of my pre-preggo clothes
Happy: Amy sent me a GINORMOUS box of clothes to get me by until I'm back down!!! Including some of the stuff I had sent her previously(well, that's kind of sad though!)
Sad: My 40th birthday is in 3 weeks and I have no big trip planned, no party planned, nothing...I'm usually the party planner or assistant so unless I do it myself, I guess it's not going to happen..
Happy: My friend Melissa just let me know that she's coming into town that weekend and it looks like my friends Angela and Ian may as well so now it looks like we have to plan something!
Looks like you all had a blast in Chicago!!! I would love to come to one of these shin-digs! maybe next year??
Well, I'm off to enjoy these last two days of absolute freedom by getting a pedi and doing some shopping!! Enjoy your week! Oh! and GO BREWERS!!!!!! (we are going to the game tonight, hope they win and SWEEP the Diamondbacks!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wish I could come and babysit for our little Mac. Nana
ReplyDeleteI had something great to say, but then I saw that sweet little face...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy getting back to the real world!
Precious child!
ReplyDeleteIt's a blessing to have great friends who just get you. :)
OKay seriously Mac is so adorable!!! Not surprised, look at his mama! I'm home for two weeks at Christmas. Cannot wait to see you! xo
ReplyDeleteHope your first day back is going well... hang in there!!!
ReplyDelete