(the company I work for just got approval for lip indication for one our our drugs - thus the lips sucker!)
Yep, I turned the big 4-0 this weekend!!! It was very anti-climactic.. 40 doesn't feel much different than 39 or even 35 for that matter!!
On Saturday, in lieu of doing our usual training walk, we opted to go to Pinnacle Peak and hike. It's about a 4 mile hike and it was an absolutely gorgeous morning! My cardio level is still not where I'd like to to be so I had to stop multiple times for air, but it was a really good workout! My calves are killing me today!
Saturday night, my husband had a party at a local sports bar/restaurant. It was fun to have all my friends gathered together for some drinks and laughs! Coupled with the amazing MSU/Wisconsin game, it turned out to be a spectacular night!! I drank entirely too many beers so I woke up with a slight headache yesterday morning and really wasn't up to doing much of anything on my actual birthday!! Timmy and Mac and I had a nice little lunch together and then just relaxed! All in all it was a fantastic birthday. I really kept saying to myself how lucky I felt, I have great friends, great family and the most fantastic two men in my life, Timmy and little Mac. Can't imagine life getting much better than it is! Here's me and Melissa - she's one of my closest girlfriends and came in from Detroit to celebrate with me!
My two year band anniversary is coming up this weekend and while I am definitely not a success story (yet) I have a lot of thoughts on the last two year and why I'm so grateful for my band and the life it has given me (back!) So, keep an eye out for that post!!
Hope you are all well and had fantastic weekends!! Can you believe it's almost the end of October?? Holy smokerooooooosss...




ohhhh happy birthday to you my dear!! Glad to hear it was a lovely weekend! Sounds good to me! I am a low key kinda girl myself!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Sounds like a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday. Sounds like you had a great weekend. You are a success in my book.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, my dear! Looks like it was a great one. You are glowing.
ReplyDeleteYou won the BOOBS giveaway! Make sure you go over and collect your prize. xoxo
Happy Belated Birthday!
ReplyDelete