LOVE your blog! You are adorable and I can totally relate because I'm banded and trying to get pregnant. Best wishes and I'll be following along so definitely keep us all updated!
Just a happy girl married to a crazy guy, livin with our two beags in Arizona. I love a new adventure.. it's how I came to be who I am.. I am a little from the south, a lot from the Midwest with a touch of Europe thrown in.
I'm doing this blog at the urging of many to talk about my biggest adventure yet.. weight loss surgery! It's been a long time coming and I'm creating a new life for myself!!
OMG you look adorable! So happy and glowing. You are a beautiful pregnant lady, congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! You are the cutest thing ever!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!! I can't wait to hear the news for you!!!
ReplyDeleteJust positively glowing! I can't wait either!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your blog! You are adorable and I can totally relate because I'm banded and trying to get pregnant. Best wishes and I'll be following along so definitely keep us all updated!
ReplyDeleteHeather
gettingbacktoskinnymini.blogspot.com
Girl, you look like you are going to pop any minute!! I am so happy for you!!
ReplyDelete