Hey all!
First off, congrats to my belly twin Sarah who got to meet sweet little Liam yesterday!!! I'm so happy and a little jealous of her right now!!! I didn't think I would get to this point, but I am SO OVER being pregnant!!! Seriously, this has all come in the last 2 days or so but everything has gotten harder.. I can barely walk to the bathroom without breathing heavy, my belly has all of a sudden started resembling a very large watermelon and everything aches more than ever!! I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow, which according to everything I read is considered full-term so bring on baby! I have the nursery ready (barring a bookshelf that I want to get this weekend), car-seat installed, and clothes washed, so I'm ready!
I have a confession - I watched the Justin Bieber movie this weekend and I have to say, I loved it!!! I would even venture to say I would watch it again!!!
Last Friday night was our annual Bowling event at work.. normally it's a fun-filled beer fest, however, this year, as I could not bowl, I was a cheerleader for my team "Broads with Balls".. here's a pic. I actually think I look pretty decent in this pic.. I really haven't gained a lot of weight anywhere other than my belly and even though that's close to 40 lbs (yowzers!!!), I'm excited to see that I'm not dreading pictures being taken of me!! That's a NSV without even trying to be one!! :)
xo,js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You look gorgeous and very ready!!!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there Jen!!! I'm with you in spirit!!! He was 37 weeks and a few days and is great - so at this point, you're little guy is going to be fantastic! I completely get "being over it"... trust me! But the wait is worth it. Can't wait to be ooohhhinng and aaahhhing over your little man soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you're anxious to meet your little one. Walk, walk, walk. I put up a string of Christmas lights (my hubby supervising so I wouldn't fall off a ladder), every night until my second came...right on her due date.
ReplyDeleteAww, you are an adorable baby-filled bowler :) I can imagine you're ready to meet the little man.
ReplyDeleteUm. You look more than "pretty decent" in that pic. You look fantastic.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!
Wow, I remember hitting that same point, probably right around 37 weeks as well. I LOVED being pregnant, until that point! Don't worry hun, three weeks will fly by! You look great!
ReplyDeleteUgh, the last few weeks are brutal. Hang in there, and just rest as much as you can. (And pray he's not a lazy bugger like my oldest, who waited till 41 weeks before being forcibly evicted...)
ReplyDeleteYOU CAN DO IT. Also, you look adorables. xoxo
Looking glowy!! Hang in there-- you'll be having that baby before you know it...
ReplyDelete