Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Anniversary Post (aka: a picture history of the shrinking Stulls...)

Hi!

Last week was Timmy and my 9th anniversary. It's shocking to think that we've been together that long (not really that shocking, I just like to say that for dramatic purposes) ACTUALLY, we've been together 11 years next week but I guess you don't count that!!

Anyone who knows us knows that we have been through A LOT in the past 9 years and have perservered with the best of them!!!  It's exciting that we are starting our 9th year with something that we've been working on since our 2nd or 3rd year.. 

I was looking through pictures on FB the other day and was laughing at how much we've both changed. How is it that I'm the one who had the surgery to lose weight and yet my hubs just loses it naturally? I'd like to think I've been some sort of inspiration/motivation to him but nah, that's not it.. the man has mad motivation.. he goes to the gym EVERY.SINGLE.DAY (not 5 days a week, but 7 days) I had thought by now it would have rubbed off on me but it hasn't :) !  maybe someday!!

Here is a photo history of our time together over the past 9 years..  look how much we've changed!! LOVE IT!!!

xo,js

This was in 2001.. before we were engaged.. look at all that hair on Timmy's head!!! And for some reason, I thought that style on me was cute.. NOT!!


Youngins' in Jamaica

June 22, 2002 (sorry the pic isn't a good one, I think I took a picture of a pictue)

Early 2004

Apparently, though 2004 - 2007, I didn't take a lot of pictures of myself!!!


UGH, this might be the worst of the worst!!!  2007



2009 - couple months pre-surgery

2 weeks pre-Surgery


2009 - 1 1/2 month post-surgery


December 2009


May, 2010

July, 2010

August, 2010



October 2010 (had just found out I was preggers!!)

Christmas, 2010

June 25, 2011!!!!
(it's safe to say that Tim has lost the 40+ lbs that I have gained!!! )

Sorry for the photo bomb, but wanted to document this!!!


 

10 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all these.

    You look like the cutest couple. Would you mind moving to my neighborhood so's we can hang out? My husband is a big baseball fan, so the boys would have plenty to discuss.

    Happy anniversary, Jen! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are just too cute! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are adorable, then and now.

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I probably should have known it was your anniversary...wearing the bad friend badge. Happy belated Anni. Your last one as a family of two..or four -- however you want to look at it. Better go with four so as to not hurt the furry kids' feelings. See ya tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute memory lane trip! Happy 9th Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Bucky! Nice trip down memory lane. You both look the best you have ever looked...in my opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard you had the baby!!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that wedding shot. isn't that when they said mr and mrs schull? or something like that? that day was so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete