Monday, March 14, 2011

Chicago Shower!

Hey all - I'm back from a fabulous weekend in Chicago for my 1st baby shower!! It was the most fantastic weekend!   My friends and family out-did themselves and I left feeling loved and extremely blessed!!   Michelle came with me and I'm so glad she did. She fit right in with the rest of my friends and it was so nice to have someone to travel with.   Not a lot of time today but I'll leave you with some pics of the weekend. 

Friday night turned into a little impromptu party/bash as many of our friends met us at the Fairmont for (lots of) drinks and chatting!

The Shower was during Tea at the Peninsula Hotel..  it was fabulous, decadent and so out of my league!!! We were probably a little too loud for the "regulars" there!!!



The food was DELISH!!! 

Our friend Gina owns a bakery in Chicago called Sensational Bites - she made the cake.. it was sooo good!!

Mom and Me!
with the two fabulous hostesses - Jamie and Shannon

One of the tables of girls who attended!
Friends I hadn't seen in a long time came..
The sugar situation was off the charts!!!  So much sugar that I still have a sugar hangover!!!


xo,js

5 comments:

  1. you look beautiful in all of the pictures! You have that "baby glow" :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous and the shower looked absolutely decadent! I hope you got lots of good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful! What a nice shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read the past blogs...ohmy, I love your BUMP! I wish I could come over and rub your tummy! I know sounds crazy!

    The shower looked amazing! You have been blessed with the best!

    Enjoy SUNSHINE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jen!! I just found out that you are pregnant!! This just goes to show how long I have been out of touch with my band buddies! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete