So, Michelle texted me the other day and said that she wishes we still blogged b/c she misses reading mine.. kind of made me feel a little guilty for never posting. just a little! So, I figured now was as good a time as any to post. I've had kind of a whirlwind last three months or so but I don't think I've even posted to blog since September. Kind of sad, b/c there was a LOT going on I could have updated you on. But, now, there's just too much to talk about, so I'll try to catch everyone up over the next couple of weeks. I am friends on FB will a lot of my old blogger friends so most of you know what's been happening with the S family!!
Long Story Short..
Company that I worked with in Scottsdale got bought out by larger company and laid off most employees last year. My last day was 12/31.
Moved to Chicago on 12/14
Got a new job starting 2/5 - don't love it but don't hate it
Christmas came and went and holy shit it's almost March!!
Loving living in Chicago but totally over the winter weather nightmare that is currently the "worst winter in Chicago's history" - go figure
Missing Arizona - mostly my friends
Mac is thriving at a new school. Tim is loving the city life.
I enjoyed a month of unemployment - wish it would have been longer!
Since this is a weight loss focused blog, figured I'd start today with that subject.
I'm down at my lowest ever and oh so close to being down 100 lbs. Even once I hit 100 down, I still have a ways to go but I'm so happy with my progress these past couple of months. You know I love the workouts and while in AZ, I was totally in to Pilates but it's soo much more expensive here so I've been newly obsessed with hot yoga. I was a little nervous to try it but now I'm hooked! And, I've been doing a class called Sculpt which is essentially hot yoga with weights.. it's crazy hard but soo good. I'm already seeing changes in my body and I've been doing it for about 3 weeks.
My eating has been good. I still haven't found a new band doctor but for now, I'm ok with where I'm at. Just need to keep chugging along.
Will end with a couple of recent pics.. one was in November taken by one of our favorite photographers and one from Saturday night - out with the girls.~!
Hope you are all well, miss reading your blogs but thankful to the ones who are still keeping up with the blogs (BethAnn, that means you!! :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

You made my Monday. Now keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! A lot has been going on with you all!! We have missed you!!! You read a blog by someone named BethAnn? What's the blog name?
ReplyDeletehey I need your photographers name...love the pic!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture with the red pants! I also wished you blogged more, but glad your break doesn't mean a gain (like me:)
ReplyDelete*waving crazy like* I'm trying to start a resurge. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, you look awesome Jen! Glad to hear everything's going pretty well!
ReplyDelete