It's FRIDAY!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1. I can't get over the Kimye baby's name.. I mean, it's just not right.. Of course this morning, I was trying to get it out of my mind and while at the gym, the only songs I kept hearing were Kanye songs.. so here I am again, totally bugged by it!! :)
2. my body aches in places I didn't know should ache. I take this crazy ass class on Thursdays at lunch time and while I hate every.single.minute of it, I still keep going b/c I know it works. But today I'm in total pain! Then I tortured myself even more and went to see Kathi this morning at the gym for a butt busting workout.. I must be insane, but now this whole exercise thing is a habit and I can't seem to shake it! :)
3. I had my Wine Down Wednesday group over on Wednesday night.. I LOVE these girls.. I LOVE Wine Down Wednesday! It's by far my favorite Wednesday of the month!! And Mac enjoys hanging with the ladies as well I think:
4. I got a really good fill last week and I think I'm FINALLY in my green zone. I haven't been starving and I'm eating just enough to satisfy me. AND, the scale is moving downward.. hallefrickinlujah!!!! Can't stop now!!
5. Saw Jenn and Amy a couple of weeks ago for brunch. Our usual, Elizabeth couldn't make it :( but it was a nice time! Always good to catch up with people that know what you are going through with the band and all the other stuff that comes with it! Both look great and are doing great!!
6. Heading to Michigan in 2 weeks for a week! Super excited! Tim and I are celebrating our anniversary (tomorrow) while we are up there and going to Mackinac Island for a day, sans child.. super excited to do that since he's been wanting to do that for years! Plus, Mac will love a little time a alone with Nana and Chip! Then, I'm going to ATL for work for a couple of days and then to Chicago to look for a place to live.. oh, did I mention that we are moving to Chicago in October?? More on that later! Haven't told my work yet, so if you and I are buds on FB, don't mention it please!! :)
xoxo, have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Are you taking little Mac across the big Mac? Welcome home to the mitten state! It's not too hot, not too cold :)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, big change to Chi town, CONGRATS!
Congrats on your green zone!
You know, I'm fine with North as a name, it just is sad to go with West. I guess they could have named her Easton. :)
ReplyDeleteI need a Wine Down Wed!!!
ReplyDeleteSoon.....very soon.
SeriousBly - you're moving to Chicago??? Dude - maybe some day I'll meet you....I'm not too far from there. If you're in Chicago, YOU could plan the next BOOBS, right? YES YES
ReplyDeleteChickadee you better tell me when you are going to be in Hotlanta! I just hope it's not the week I'm going to be on vacation. Maybe not.
ReplyDeleteI have just got to say, you have got such an infectious smile and great outlook Jen!
Anyways, I'm loving that you have stayed strong to your exercise program. I know at times this has been a struggle so I am happy for you.
Don't forget to tell me about Atlanta. If possible, I'll come meet you! :)
Hope you are having a blast jet setting around..miss you already!
ReplyDelete