Thursday, June 6, 2013

10 Things Tuesday - Catch Up Style

Lordy Be, I have no reason why I've been absent from the blog... just never have the motivation to type anything. I don't even have any pictures to post, so today, you just get words!

1. how's everyone doing?  I'm doing good, just nothing too exciting going on!

2.  I'm not one to normally pat myself on the back, but I need to tell you, I've been a workout BEAST!!! The last 4 weeks, I've averaged 6 workouts a week and last week, I did 7 days straight of working out. I'm really on a mission this time and FINALLY, I saw some more movement on the scale this week. I feel like I'm getting stronger and stronger with each workout and I'm finding myself becoming a little addicted to it!!  I switch it up each day so I haven't gotten bored yet:   Trainer (M), Zumba (Tues) Pilates (W) Trainer (F) Pilates (Sat) Walking (Sun) - I started in the last two weeks to go this crazy ass class that this girl teaches at my work..  holy moly, I can't even explain it.. it's called "stretch and tone" but it kicks my ass each time. I didn't want to go today but I was forced by a couple of my co-workers. Glad I did but my legs are shaking and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to move my arms to dry my hair tonight.. lots of planks, butt work, etc..  exhausting!

3.  Speaking of movement on the scale, did I tell you that I tried to go weeks without buying a battery for my scale so that I wouldn't be obsessed with weighing myself each week - yeah, that didn't work!  I ended up 2 weeks with that plan and then broke down to buy a battery.  I have no control.

4.  I just started watching Game of Thrones - holy hell is that show good!!

5.  Trader Joe's Turkey Meatballs - YUM!!!

6.  We are headed to Michigan for a week 7/3... CANNOT wait!!!

7.  I'm seeing my girls Elizabeth and Jenn this weekend for brunch. We invited all the other Phoenix area band girls but not one person responded so I'm thinking either no one wants to see us or they aren't getting my invites..  either way, I'm glad to see Elizabeth and Jenn and happy that I met them through this forum..

8.  Mac is a kooky little kid. He's talking a TON lately and there are days when he goes nuts that I think his little head is going to spin around but it doesn't and then I fall back in love with him real quick!

9.  Sorry, such a boring post!

10. I have NOTHING else! Hopefully something exciting happens soon with me or I'll be boring ya'll to tears each time I write!! :)

xo, js

5 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing your post.

    I'm proud of you for your dedication to the workouts. Good for you Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts aren't boring because our lives are our lives. We all don't live a drama filled "Housewives of _____" kind of life (Thank God!). You could do a blog filled with adorable pictures of Mac and I'd be happy. He is going to be a heartbreaker!! Have afun get together with Jen and Elizabeth. It's always nice when you can get together with good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No big loss on one of those two "lost" invites. ;)

    Glad to see you so upbeat lately, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could you be boring??? You're doing awesome and Im jealous that you get to brunch with the gals. I was actually telling someone yesterday about the Chubby H thing and they were laughing so hard... Miss you ladies from the US - Have fun and dont get into too much trouble ;P

    ReplyDelete