1. Hallelujah it's Thursday!! Work sucks so bad that I'm not sure how much longer I can really hang in here!! I can't even describe work. It' s not that it's "bad" b/c of the people, it's the processes that make you almost crazy that I'm having a hard time with. Hard to explain.
2. Did anyone see this list? http://diettogo.com/blog/100-most-inspirational-weight-loss-bloggers-2013.. I beg to differ on quite a few of these!! I mean, I can't figure out how some of these even got on here.. some of these people are in no way Inspirational and a good portion of them aren't even successful at weight loss, so how in the works are they on here? Where is Amy W or LapBand Gal? Or JennxAZ?? Or Stephanie, or Chelle, or Vanessa?? These are the successful people in my little list in my head!!
3. I've been working out like a beast lately and I'm kind of on a roll. I've been doing Pilates Sat & Wed, Zumba on Tuesdays, Working out with Kathi/trainer on Monday nights and Friday mornings, and then cardio on Sunday. I take Thursday off. Not sure why I chose Thursday but I just did. Thursday is my night to just hang with Mac, do errands, play, etc.. I'm feeling very motivated with my workouts. I even had Wine Down Wednesday last night and instead of canceling Pilates and heading out to drink wine with my girls, I went to Pilates first and then showed up and didn't even drink! That's got to count for something!
4. I've been seeing my WL Dr. every 3 weeks for fills. I'm almost up to the highest fill level I've ever had. I finally lost around 4 lbs over the last 3 weeks so I was actually thrilled about that. I'm really really trying!! Did I mention I LOVE my Dr.? He's hilarious - total nerd but the nicest guy!
5. We are finally in the throes of nothing planned for the next 2 months!! So nice to just have nothing to prepare for, no trips, nothing! We are going to Michigan around the 4th of July for a week but nothing until then!!
6. I'm hanging out with Elizabeth and JennX this weekend at Jenn's community water park! super excited to see these girls as usual!
7. American Idol Finale is tonight, so is Grey's .. hmmm, what will I watch? I know I won't be watching FB b/c people ALWAYS spoil things since we are the west coast and don't watch things until later!! :)
8. I'm having a hard time coming up with 10!
9. I'll show you my new shoes I'm loving!!! I went to Nordstrom a few weeks back and the shoe salesman told me that there was a Tory Burch shoe sale going on.. which is like music to my ears.. so I snagged these cute espadrilles!! Love the little sparkle! (Ignore my chubby ankles.. for some reason I'm retaining serious water in my ankles lately! )
10. Have a good weekend!
xo,js
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute shoes!!! I have to go check out that list. And OMG - Greys!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the shoes....super cute...I died laughing at you throwing me in with Amy W and lapband gal...and I SUPER CAN'T wait to see you!!! You are rocking this weight loss with all your socializing!
ReplyDeleteAwww, thanks! I didn't see that list though, I always wonder who put those together!
ReplyDeleteAs always jealous of you AZ girls getting together and LOVE the shoes!
Love the shoes!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteTotally cute shoes!
ReplyDeleteMan I wanna live in Az just so I can be part of the meetups :(
ReplyDeleteI am soooooo way excited about Grey's. I didn't watch AI this year, so I don't have to choose :)
cute shoes!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.chooseyourhabits.com
Love the shoes ...and I love YOUR list, too. :-)
ReplyDeleteI am going to check out that list!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're rockin' the weight loss! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment-- glad you are reading and always good to see you !!!
ReplyDeleteI totally get what you're saying about work. I'm right there with ya. I'm Carolyn, BTW. New to your blog and to weight loss blogging. Thanks for sharing your journey.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute shoes and way to go on the weight loss. Drops in the scale are always a nice motivator to keep going! :)
ReplyDelete