Friday, January 18, 2013

PTL it's Friday..

I apologize if I offend anyone with my PTL (Praise the Lord)  usage but can I get a Hallelujah that's it's finally effing FRIDAY!!!!!

This may have been the longest week ever, and does anyone else think that January is just slowly creeppppiiinnnngg by? JESUS!

Anywho, I am planning on a whole lot of nothing this weekend!
I need to get back on track eating wise, but the problem is, I'm really not even eating hardly anything. I'm so busy at work that I'm skipping lunch and just moving through my day. It's no surprise that I've not lost a lb doing that.. the body needs fuel!

I sucked at my workouts this week. I bailed on Pilates on Wednesday night b/c I was at the point that if I had to do one more thing that day, I wouldn't  make it. Last night I went to bed at 8:30.. so pathetic.  To say I'm counting down the minutes until a week from Monday when everyone I work with will be in LA for the National Sales Meeting would be an understatement. (I got cut from the list last minute!!WOOHOO)  I may even take a day off that week!!

My plan for next week:

Eating plan back on track
Pilates - Saturday, Monday & Wednesday
Zumba - Tuesday
Walking - Sunday, Thursday

I can do this! :)

Have a good weekend!

xo,js

6 comments:

  1. This week seemed like forever long for me too!!! And I am sure next week will seem long...I love 3 day weekends, but always hate the 4 day week that follows them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a heck of a long week! :) Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! I had to look up what PTL meant. Enjoy doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend, Jen! :)

    Also, what is PTL? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad here too that it is a long weekend, and that it is FINALLY here - long month so far to say the least!!! Hang in there... Enjoy your baby this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your weekend ended up being a whole lotta nothin'! :)

    ReplyDelete