I always knew that Mac was truly a miracle and now I really know for sure. Are you ready for this? (I'm not sure I am.. )
I'm in MENOPAUSE.. (take a minute, let it sink in... )
Crazy huh?? I just turned 40..
I just had a nearly perfect pregnancy and delivery..
Apparently, I'm a freak of nature. (not really, but you know me, I tend to be on the dramatic overexxagerative side) Actually, after doing a LOT of reading on the subject, it's not that uncommon for this to happen..
I knew the night sweats, lack of weight loss even though my band has been working well and the crazy mood swings weren't just due to leftover pregnancy hormones.. I'm telling you, trust your instincts when it comes to your body and what it's telling you. When I asked my dr. if it was possible, she shrugged me off completely but did some tests b/c I had some white blood cells in my urine, thinking that I just had a UTI or bladder infection.. turns out my FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) was through the roof high and my Estrogen levels were through the roof LOW..
The NP actually said it was really amazing and fortunate that I was even ever able to get pregnant and have such a successful pregnancy.
Counting my blessings for sure this holiday season!!
Speaking of said miracle.. could you just die over this sweet little Christmas present??


First, that picture is absolutely freaking adorable! Yay for baby Mac!
ReplyDeleteHow are you taking the menopause news? Are you ok?
OMG gorgeous babe!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if this is a temporary thing? Like can your hormone levels return?
Sorry I have not not been commenting/blogging - I do try to keep up!
You are truly blessed!
xoxox Gen
OMG...that is the cutest picture ever! What an amazing little miracle!
ReplyDeleteHe certainly is a gorgeous baby and you are all so fortunate to have this great little family! Have a great Holiday Jen!
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely beautiful baby.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am not surprised about the menopause. Life is that mysterious I have come to find. Have a super holiday and live your little guy
OMG! Cutest baby ever! (other than mine of course)
ReplyDeleteWow...menopause...how bizarre. I realize that probably wasn't what you wanted to hear but it's like God gave you Mac as a wonderful gift just in time. Makes you want to squeeze him that much tighter (as if those cheeks weren't enough!)
Look at those eyes!!! He is so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gift!!! So glad you got him! And kind of jealous on the menopause thing!
ReplyDelete