I feel like I've used that blog title before but am too darn lazy to go back to see if I have!! :)
Once again, I've been neglecting my blog!! I have been reading all your blogs but keep forgetting to update mine!
Let's see, where to begin..
1. Thanksgiving was good. I survived my BIL again this year. We actually got along which I think made my husband very happy and appreciative. There of course were little digs here and there and of course he got drunk, but by the time that happened, my girlfriends had come and we were too engrossed in conversation for me to even pay him any mind.
2. My band is working like a rockstar!! I finally got down to almost where I was pre-pregnancy and am consistently losing. I'm still about 15lbs higher than I was pre-baby Mac, but my clothes are all starting to fit well and I can put away some of the bigger stuff again (I should just get rid of it b/c I don't intend on fitting into them any time ever again!!) I have a pretty good level of restriction but there are some days when eating is really hard.. and then there are days when I barely eat anything b/c food just doesn't sound appetizing to me. I wish I could find a happy medium. I think I still want to lose about another 80 lbs which would take me to a total of 140 lost when all is said and done.
3. I start a Pilates class on Thursday and am soo excited!! My gym had a really good Black Friday deal for a private session and 6 reformer sessions and I couldn't pass it up. I took Pilates about 8 years ago and was amazed at how my body changed, so I'm ready for that transformation to start again!!
4. I have my annual Holiday Cookie Party tomorrow. I have about 18 women coming to my house which is bananas and there will be more cookies than we know what to do with!! Excited to drink some wine and have some girl time with my girls!!
5. Mac is still just awesome!!! He's growing so much and is starting to have a really funny personality!! Michelle came over this weekend to take his pictures for our Christmas cards. I won't post a pic until after I've sent out my cards, even though I'm dying for you all to see how wonderful they turned out!!! Girl has a true gift!!!
In the meantime, I'll tide you over with a cute pic that I took on Sunday of him.. it was COLD here!!! (Cold for AZ means in the 40s and 50s!!)
Ta Ta for Now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sounds like you are doing great Jen and Mac sure is gorgeous! I cannot wait to see Christmas Card Pics!
ReplyDeleteLove that photo! Mac looks sooooooo incredibly cute!
ReplyDelete