blogging that is. I don't know where my blo-jo went but it's completely gone lately. I haven't even been reading blogs which is completely not like me. I'm not sure what's up with me, but I need to get back on the blogging wagon!!! I miss everyone!!
My life isn't really chaotic so that's not really an excuse. I guess I just don't have a lot going on! EXCEPT...
Baby Beckham came a little early last week!! HE wasn't supposed to be delivered until 11/29 but he wanted to make it to the Thanksgiving day feast I guess and he arrived, all bright and shiny on 11/14. He spent his first few days of life in the NICU but is finally home as of yesterday!! and he's a cutie!! BTW, Beckham is my friend Michelle's newest addition (Michelle is also KD's mom!)
I guess I do have a busy next month ahead of me!! As I may have mentioned a few months ago, my company was purchased by another pharma company and we all still don't know if we have jobs or not!! It's been a crazy 3 months but the FTC finally cleared the purchase so on December 7th, the shareholders of my company meet to vote on the purchase and it's going to happen. So, while there are days I definitely think I have a job, there are also days when I'm like "Oh shit, I may not have a job come middle of December!" So, that's kind of exciting. not really.
December 7th is my dad's kidney transplant so I'm heading to Detroit for 4 days. THAT is REALLY exciting!!!
My annual cookie party is on the 13th and that's something to always look forward to!! I think I have like 30 people coming this year which will set a whole new record! so fun!! And so many cookies!!!
Can you believe Thanksgiving is upon us? Holy Moly!!! I actually have a fill scheduled for tomorrow which obviously when I scheduled, I was not thinking about Turkey Day the next day!!! Oh well, I'll just eat lots of mushies since I'm not that big of a fan of turkey anyways!! I'm making some new fun finds off of Pinterest like Apple Sangria and a Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle dessert. I'll let you know how they turn out!!!
Not a whole lot else to tell you. Hoping since the next couple of days at work will be slow, I'll catch up on blogs!! Sorry for the lack of comments, I do think about ya'll lots!!
xoxo
js
**here's a happy pic of Mac to hopefully brighten your day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HAHAHAAAHAHAAAAA!! "Blojo"!! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteOhhh that MAC!! What a squishable stinker he is! Happy Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteOK...my mind totally went in the gutter with "blojo." LOL. You are going to be really busy but all good things! I'm sure the job stuff will work itself out. :)
ReplyDeleteCookie party???? Wish I lived close by :)
ReplyDeleteblo-jo... hmmmmm.... lol. Have a great Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, you don't have anything going on at all! :) Have a great Thanksgiving, and I will keep you in my thoughts for all the upcoming events!!!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering how many cookies to bring to your party? Which I can't wait to come to and my dad will be in town from Idaho so he can't wait for me to bring them home! lol! blo-jo....only you jen ... only you ;0
ReplyDelete