So, anywho.. how are ya'll? We are good here! Winter arrived in AZ this weekend and didn't really give us any notice.. I mean, for most of you who live in the Midwest and East Coast, what we have for weather would be considered Spring-like but in AZ, when it gets into the 40s/50s.. it's COLD!!! I don't know what happened to my thick skin but I'm a complete wuss now!
Halloween was good.. not a whole lot of excitement since Mac is really too young to enjoy any of the trick or treating or candy free-for-all that comes with Halloween. He was a lobster for Halloween and Michelle took these super cute pics of him:
How cute is he?? I just loved these pics of him!! It was too warm for him to wear his costume on Halloween though..
He's awesome and super fun these days.. he's just so smiley all the time! I think I really lucked out with an easy peasy baby!
This weekend we did the Women's Half Marathon again. It was fine but my legs are killing me today!! I am going to try to start a running program so that I can maybe do the "Pat's Run" which is in April. It's 4.2 miles and that gives me 6 months to train so just maybe I can become a runner and then next year, at the 1/2 marathon, I could do a mix of both running and walking b/c I gotta tell you, walking 13.1 miles BLOWS!!! So boring!! And if I can figure out a way to be on my feet for less time, I'm doing it..
here we are at the starting line.. it was 41 and chilly!

And here we are at the finish. I have to say I hate these pics of me, and am not happy with the way I look, but I know I'm going to keep working at it to get to where I need to be.

I got a fill last week and am happy to say I'm finally really moving down the scale a bit. I was down 5lbs in two weeks on the Dr's scale! Woohoo!! This level of restriction is really really good. I just need to get my mind to remember that I can't eat breads and pastas or I'm stuckity stuck big time..
So, that's about all I have. I still wanted to do a 2 year band anniversary post but now I'm a few weeks out from that. maybe I'll get to it sometime soon! Hope you are all well. Here's one last pic of my crazy haired little cutie!
xo,js



OMG... love the "lobstah" costume! being from maine way back, it is a winner!!! glad to know someone e lse is crazy too... hope all is well!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck! He is SO smiley! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on doing the half marathon. I thought about it and then decided against it so I salute you. I'm thinking of doing the Phoenix Climb for cancer. They're doing south mountain this year which is my home turf. We'll see.