To say the last 2 weeks have been a complete rollercoaster would be an understatement. I will admit that the baby blues are no joke.. my hormone levels are beyond through the roof!!!! But, all in all, this new mom gig is sooo worth it!!!
couple of thoughts before I bombard you with pics again!!
- My parents left on Saturday - it was so nice to have them here and so sad to see them go. They were a tremendous help and we are trying to manage without them!! We miss them terribly.
- Mac had his first photoshoot on Saturday. It's unbelievable how much more my heart swelled with love watching him be photographed by the amazing photographer we hired.. hopefully I'll have some good proofs to share soon. I did sneak a shot in while she wasn't looking and I've posted below!!
- My healing is moving right along.. I still have a lot of pain at night and my stomach is all sorts of jacked up from the c-section. Everyday gets a little better.
- I'm down around 20 of the almost 50 I gained. Hopefully this continues to move downward as well until I can get the all clear to work out.
- I called to see about getting a fill yesterday. I'm ready and motivated to get back on the "band"wagon! I just need to get the all clear from my OB when I go in on Thursday. I'm not breastfeeding (it just didn't work out for me OR Mac) so I'm hoping to get in to the Band Dr. in the next few weeks.
Enjoy the pics!! Hope everyone is well!!
xo,js
Family Shot
Just Mac!
snuck a shot in during his shoot!!
Mac with his Nana and Chief
Mac and his Daddy

Oh my goodness, Mac is so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are adjusting to Mommy-hood well. :)
Can't wait to see the photos from the shoot.
Congratulations! What a cutie! I am a new follower - also in Arizona!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jen!!! He is just beautiful... you'll do fine without your folks, but it is a blessing when they are there! I just got filled today so I will keep you posted!
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll! You look great too! Enjoy this time!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're doing great. It's crazy how emotional you'll be, it will pass. I remember when my Mom & Dad visited after my daughter was born and every time they talked about when they were leaving I'd cry.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time with the little man.
OMG! He is just too adorable! I know the day is coming where you're just so exhausted and at the end of your rope. But enjoy it. The time goes by so fast!
ReplyDeleteOh Jen, he is so adorable! You will do great without your parents, but I do understand your not wanting them to go!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I had my daughter, I had to totally rely on my instincts as I had never even babysat an infant! I had never even changed a diaper!! So I really counted on my Mom to help me out! LOL
Awwwwwww!
ReplyDeleteIf I didn't say it before, congratulations mama!
So many, many, many congratulations beautiful mommy!!!
ReplyDeleteMac-daddy is a great shot!
Sorry I haven't commented much-- it is hard to comment when I am at w*rk and that is often where I read, but I've been keeping up when I can.
So happy for you.
xoxoxo
Thank you for joining my blog and I so look forward to reading up about you and your lovely little family! COngrats on the baby! That was the biggest reason I got banded! He is beautiful and I love the name Mac!
ReplyDeleteAs a Mother of a 6 month old band baby I just wanted to say Congratulations! Mac is just adorable.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading your blog from the beginning!
Bel