Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quick Post to get your help on something!

Hi all - 2nd post of the day but I need some favors..

If you look at the top left of my blog you'll notice a place to vote for a project for the Pepsi Refresh Project.
Here's the background: 

My cousin Trevor was killed in action in Iraq in 2003.  His parents (my dad's sister and brother-in-law) and family are building Blum's Landing in his memory.  It will be a B&B for wounded troops and their families to come for a short vacation in beautiful northern Michigan, FREE OF CHARGE. A place for relaxation and healing.

Pepsi donates $250,000 to the two ideas that garner the most votes per month.  Currently, Blums Landing project is ranked at 66th so we have a long way to go!!

You can vote three different ways per day.  AND, you can put it on your Facebook and tell your friends to vote as well.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

xo,js

7 comments:

  1. ugh. I tried but it's blocked at work - I'll try again later tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted! I think this is a wonderful idea. Our troops (especially the wounded ones) truly need to be nurtured when they get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about the loss of your cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry about your cousin, but this is a great idea! They got my vote.

    ReplyDelete