Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Clothes Call..

So, this weekend I decided to finally go through my closet and purge all the stuff that I know does not fit anymore. I have done quite a few purges over the past several months and have shipped quite a bit of clothes out to my girl Amy but for some reason had been hanging onto some other stuff that I could have shipped out as well..   I did keep one pair of "before pants" so when I do hit goal someday in the next year or so, I can see the massive change!  
I do owe some stuff to Angela that I've promised her about 3 weeks ago but slow is how I roll these days.  so that box will most likely go out this weekend!! But, if anyone knows of anyone in need of pants, sweaters, shirts, loungewear in the size 22 - 26 range, let me know (email is jbucky28@yahoo.com). there's too much to post pictures so you'll just have to trust me its in good condition!!  I'll probably donate by next weekend if I don't get any takers!   The bonus in getting rid of all the clothes is all the empty hangers ready for new clothes!


Thank goodness it's my birthday next week and I have some sweet gift cards to use up for shopping!!  I'm pretty much out of anything for bottoms except for Jeans!

have a great day!
xo,js

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I have recently lost 33 lbs and my 24s are getting a little saggy! I would love whatever you would like to send! I really need jeans :) Thanks so much! Here is my email adress catmalonesellers@yahoo.com
    Or if you just want to comment your email address I'll send you an email! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be interested! I'm still around a size 26..24 if it's stretchy material.. I'm especially looking for work clothing for fall/winter...

    Thanks for posting this!:)

    You can email me at:
    aboveaveragegal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Super excited. Better than Christmas.

    ReplyDelete