Yahoo! We made it to the weekend. I have to say that after my Monday Sucks blog, things started looking up and now we are at Friday. PTL!
So, I know everyone does the whole 10 Things Thursday and the BYOC on Fridays, but I had some other things to talk about today so I'm doing my own little 5 points today!
- Mac is 9 months old today!! Hard to believe huh?? I have kept a human being alive for 9 months with little to no injuries (save for the one time he fell off the couch but that wasn't my fault.. that was Timmy's fault for looking away for a minute!). He's truly an unbelievable joy and I can't believe how long we waited for him to come into our lives, but we did and it was totally worth the wait. Side note: I actually had a note from someone on FB that told me that I posted too many pictures of him.. say what?? I told them to either hide me or unfriend me b/c I didn't need that kind of BS. Can you believe that? I know I'm the obnoxious mom who posts a lot of pictures but seriously?? You are going to take the time out to tell me that I do it too much? buhbye!! Oh, and if you want to be friends on FB and we aren't, let's be friends! Warning though, I post a lot of pictures!! Jen's FB page. So anywho, here are a couple of 9 month shots:

9 Month Shots
Me and Bub
 |
His daycare was closed yesterday so I brought him in to work to see my pals.. and my friend Erin put him to work at her desk!!
2. I should totally be doing work right now instead of blogging, but it's Friday and I'm not..
3. I'm going on a self-imposed sugar detox starting Monday. I seem to have slowed my weight loss right on down and I know exactly what is happening. I sometimes get stuck so instead of eating something that is good for me, I'll eat what I know will go down and it's not always the best choice. I have a ways to go with this weight loss thing and I'm only sabotaging myself by not following the rules. So, I've told all my girls at work about the sugar detox in the hopes that if I do fall off the wagon, the disapproving looks and comments will make me feel bad enough to get right back on!
4. I can't believe I neglected to mention that my girlfriend Jamie and her husband and family (3 kids - 7, 6 and 3) came to visit last week. They stayed for almost a week and what at first seemed as if it might chaos for sure, ended up being the most fun week ever!! I had to work all week but we would have dinners and fun at night and tons of laughs.. Jamie is one of my Chicago girls. Everytime I see one or some of them, I get so sad when they leave and poor Timmy has to talk me out of packing up our stuff and moving back to Chicago!!
5. This weekend is going to be pretty low - key and I can't wait! We are going on a little date tomorrow night - dinner and a movie.. we roll large and super exciting, I know.. We are going to San Francisco in a couple of weeks so I'm trying to save some pennies so that I can do some serious shopping while there!!
Hope you all have a good weekend!
|
I seriously can't believe someone told you that. Was the person a parent? Good God...post as many pics as you want...wow.
ReplyDeletexoxo
No such thing as too many pics of your gorgeous little guy! Please keep them coming!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Drazil and Jacquie. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing your pics. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures and I just sent you a friend request so I can see even more!!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea on the sugar detox, sometimes you just have to do something to jump start the weight loss again!
I can't believe your little guy is already 9 months! Wow!!
I sent you a fb friend request :)
ReplyDeleteSome people are SO rude! I need to do a sugar detox...not a CARB detox but chocolate, candy, caramel, fancy coffee, etc.
ReplyDelete